Artist Residency Program & Artist Work Space Program
ARPNY is a 3 – 12 month studio residency focused on creative process and professional development for emerging artists. Through the program’s offerings, which include working studio space, ARPNY Gallery Exhibitions, studio visits, Curators talks and seminars, access to a network of peers, and public programs, ARPNY encourages creative production, professional development, and community building in the early stages of an artist’s career. Selected residents are expected to be active in their studio throughout the 3-12 months—using it as a space for work, experimentation and dialogue.
ARPNY work Spaces are conveniently located at Long Island City, a fewblock from the [F] train at the 21st-Queensbridge subway station and the [7,7X,N,Q] Queensboro Plaza only 2 subway stations from Midtown Manhattan.
- A private work studio size from 170 to 374 sq ft.
- Every program participant has an opportunity to exhibit at the ARPNY Gallery.
- Open studio for gallery director from NYC, art fair director and curators.
- Every year, selected artist will participate in a group exhibition at the gallery in NYC.
- Open 24 hours/7 days basis in a secure, quiet, and well maintained environment.
- Management is located on the premises.
- High-speed wireless Internet access.
- Renovated facilities.